Making a request
- Send an e-mail to "LK Expat" with the job requirement with your account number and relevant details.
- We will open a job sheet for you and send you a quotation.
- On approval of the quotation we will proceed with the job (subject to payment) and keep the client updated.
- If you wish to cancel an already requested job please make a request or an enquiry by sending an e-mail. Make sure you mention the "Job Code" and "Member ID" in the cancellation request
How to pay for a job
- Client may pay us once a quotation is approved (By TT) or may have a deposit against your account no with "LK Expat"
- "LK Expat" will charge 20% of the final bill for jobs under US$100 and 15% over and above jobs.
- Job invoice will be sent to you. Actual bills will be available on your file and can be sent on request (Some jobs may attract miscellaneous payments and out sourcing cost)
Please quote your unique "membership ID." with all payment transactions related to any job along with the job number.
Bank charges (if any) on any transaction involving any job related payment must be bared by the client. Make sure that you instruct your bank to transfer the full amount to the beneficiary
- In Sri Lanka: NDB Bank / Sampath Bank
- In Australia: ANZ Bank